- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 03:44:11
- I am foreigner．Please ask me if you have questions about English. Let's be friends.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 07:10:22
- Are you "a" foreigner? Really? Are you a real foreigner?
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 07:39:53
- Really?Are you serious?
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 08:29:51
- Yes haha. I'm American.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 08:50:04
Where in the states do you live? How old are you?
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 09:07:43
- 21, live in Wisconsin
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 09:15:30
- Nice. Do you go to school? What's famous there? I used to live in Colorado, but have never been to Wisconsin.
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 09:16:37
- good morning !
what time is it now ,there ?
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 09:18:42
- What do you do?
How did you get to know this sight? Is there any similar sights in your country?
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 10:07:50
- Hey what do you think of the BP spill? isn't American media
bashing British too hard? After all, BP is an international
company and US owns a big chunk of it right? And there were
corruptions with the federal reguratally body as well.
How can they say its British's fault while there are a lot of
things that US overlooked. And a lot of countries including
US invested their pention money in BP's stock, so driving
their stock down is never a good think. I think it is a bit
emotional response and they need to focus on finding out
the real culprit. What is your take on this?
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 10:44:59
- Write less than 3 lines, pls.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 10:54:49
I am university student. 2ch is a famous discussion board for those who know about Japan...
We have similar sites like 4chan and 4-ch.
I don't think American media is doing enough. There has been oil leaking into our Gulf for
over two months now. It is ridiculous that it has taken this long to see any real results.
It doesn't matter where the disaster happened or what country the company was from, it is
still bad. I haven't seen America blaming English for what happened, because you're right,
BP has a large presence in the US too.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 11:30:01
What's the situation on the Gulf today? Just digests keep us abreast of the times here.
But I don't think we've known much about this,lately. So do you have any influence of this
where you live, including indirect influence? Do you hear any news from your friends in person?
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 11:38:46
- Although I think my question is bad in other persons' exchange, what are four channels ? What system ? Quite similar ?
Is it systematically the same in the difference of how to name a mere name to be similar ?
There is same thread. I am glad if you come for play also there.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 11:42:38
- In Japan, a midnight exchange becomes intense. Is it the tendency same also there?
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 12:16:13
Sorry I haven't talked to anyone about the Gulf today
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/27(火) 12:26:41
> Midnight exchange?
It means the exchange of an opinion of midnight.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/28(水) 05:08:59
Haha I guess there is a lot of late night discussion.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/28(水) 08:10:48
- Are you interested in the temple in Japan etc.
The Japanese, especially a young generation, are not interested in a Japanese original thing so much .
We often are made to notice goodness in Japan by the foreigner.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/28(水) 16:17:54
Yup I loved going to Japanese temples. I went to some famous ones across Japan.
It was really beautiful.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/28(水) 16:24:12
- Okay, let's do it in your butt.
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/07/28(水) 17:36:48
- Today,the program of English of educational television was broadcasting about the
five-storied pagoda ,what is called “Gojuunotou" in Japanese . It was interesting.
In order to introduce to a foreign person, it is a program which studies an English
expression. Do you know Gojuunotou ? Or have you heard the word ? It's a japanese
famous pagoda . I do not know a detailed thing either.
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)